Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blake

So, I have a reader named Blake.  Sigh...swoon... quiver...

Recently Blake came to my rescue by defending my honor in the comments section of this very blog.  I have to admit it made me feel like a damsel no longer in distress.

Not that any of you heathens would understand -- every time I post a new blog someone calls me a slut or takes about going #3 all over my face.  It's pretty ridiculous.  I'm a person, you know -- and I have feelings.  Just because I didn't like Dark Knight Rises doesn't mean I'm a "Stupid bitch."  I mean, jiminy Christmas already: I can't have an opinion?!

Thank you, Blake--here's a little illustration of how you make me feel:


XOXO,

TJS

4 comments:

  1. Wah!I'm a girl and I hvae feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a feeling you've got plenty of white knights in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe--maybe not--but obviously not on her blog. And speaking for myself, there's a difference between white-knighting and losing patience with a parade of boors and finally saying sometehing.

    Thank you for the lovely illustration, Tera. :-)

    ReplyDelete